Ready to learn more about essential oils? There is a lot of information out there – but how do you know what is accurate? Which brand is best for you? Which oil will help you with the issue you looking for support with? Learn with me!
- Set up a consultation – we will chat for about 10 minutes about what you are hoping to use oils for and I will help you choose the oils or kit that work best for you and your budget.
- Come to a class! I regularly host classes in person and online. Check the schedule here to find a class that will work best for you!
- Once you receive your oils, we will have an “I have my oils, now what?” session, either in person, over the phone or via Skype or Zoom to talk about how to safely and effectively use your oils.
- Continuing support – aside from coming to any class I host, you also become a member of my oil education group on Facebook and our oil community page on Facebook. You can ask questions and search the group for answers and solutions!
Ready to get started? Call or text me to schedule your consultation! 609-346-4325
1. What are Essential Oils?
Naturally found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. Highly
concentrated when distilled for purity, potency, and efficacy. Used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications.
2. Why dōTERRA Essential Oils?
CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® Essential Oils
•Sourced from a global network of
growers to ensure the most pure &
efficacious essential oils
•Rigorously tested for purity & potency
•Free from fillers or artifical ingredients
•Free of harmful contaminants
•Provide health-conscious individuals
with a safe & natural alternative
•Have few, if any, undesirable side effects when used as directed
•One drop is all that is needed to achieve
a powerful benefit
•Cultivates partnerships with artisans, small-scale growers, & distilleries
•Organizes growers into cooperatives,
creating jobs & improving income
•Establishes stable pricing with a
trustworthy, long-term buyer
•Empowers growers, families, &
communities in impoverished nations
3. How Do I Use Essential Oils?
Essential oils, when diffused or inhaled, can be very stimulating, calming or soothing. Diffusing essential oils can also cleanse & purify the air.
Certain essential oils can be used as dietary supplements for targeted wellness.
Essential oils can be safely applied for massage or topical benefit when diluted with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil.
4. How Do I Purchase dōTERRA Essential Oils?
•Get your own wholesale account FREE with any Reduced Price Starter Kit; OR choose $35 option & pick your products (like Sams Club or Costco). Option to renew annually for $25. Receive a FREE 15mL bottle of Peppermint oil ($20.50 wholesale value) with renewal!
•Option to buy through the Loyalty Rewards Program (monthly ordering, 1PV minimum) to also receive 10-30% additional back in product credits to be redeemed for FREE products, plus other perks!
Your Order: Will arrive UPS in the next week directly to you.
Contact Us: When your order arrives and we can guide you.
FREE Products: Ask me how to opt in to Loyalty Rewards monthly ordering &/or host a class with friends & family to get free stuff.
5. To get the Best Price…
Go to my website:
•Click “Become a member” then Click “Wholesale Customer”
•Select “Wholesale Customer” & check “Accept Terms” box.
•doTERRA referral ID, enter: 4307703.
•Choose your Reduced Price Kit OR choose $35 Wholesale Membership Fee & any products you wish. Then Checkout.
•Request to join my Facebook group:
Cheryl’s Essential Oil Education Group
Safety: Do not put oils in eyes, ears, or up nose! Citrus oils & ClaryCalm are photosensitive… Avoid topical use 24 hours before sun exposure. Always drink out of stainless steel or glass when using oils. Dilute your essential oils with fractionated coconut oil to ensure a positive experience. Extra dilution for young children, elderly & individuals with sensitive skin is highly recommended.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.